If you’re a dynamic and motivated individual seeking an exciting opportunity to join a growing company, look no further. We are currently seeking talented and driven individuals to join our team and help us achieve our goals. We offer competitive salaries, opportunities for career growth, and a supportive work environment. If you’re passionate about making a difference and want to be a part of a dynamic and innovative team, we encourage you to apply today.
For a career at Panoramic RV, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call directly at 1-438-867-9775 (Canadian phone number) to reach the Director of Human Resources, Marie-Pierre Paradis.
Our team is growing fast and new career opportunities are constantly developing, so stay tuned and don’t hesitate to send us your resume.
Panoramic RV is a leader in the design and manufacturing of high-quality compact recreational vehicles with innovative designs that improve outdoor experiences for our North American customers. Our reputation as the Best Class B manufacturer in the industry has resulted in the expansion of our manufacturing operations in California. We are currently seeking highly motivated and experienced employees to lead our new manufacturing facilities in Simi Valley and to become part of our amazing adventure in becoming the world leader in compact RVs.
Production team (Simi Valley, California, USA)
Job Title: RV Assembler
Location: 4593 Ish Drive #320 Simi Valley, CA, USA
Job Type: Full-Time
Salary: Competitive, commensurate with experience
As the RV Assembler, you will be responsible for assembling and installing all parts of a recreational vehicle as directed by the operations manager. The assembly chain is complete and highly diversified, and you will need to learn the complete process of an RV’s assembly from start to finish. You will plan and organize your work to help the team meet deadlines, understand furniture installation and the use of the right materials through specific and detailed plans, follow assembly and quality standards, use appropriate tools according to the manufacturers’ instructions, and inspect and adjust every component to ensure every RV meets our highest standards, making corrections as needed.
- Assemble electronic components, furniture, subassemblies, products, and/or systems
- Learn the complete process of an RV’s assembly from start to finish
- Plan and organize work to help the team meet deadlines
- Understand furniture installation and the use of the right materials through specific and detailed plans
- Follow assembly and quality standards
- Use appropriate tools according to the manufacturers’ instructions
- Inspect and adjust every component to ensure every RV meets our highest standards, making corrections as needed
- Ensure the maintenance of tools and cleanliness of work areas
- Work in a professional and safe manner according to the safety rules in place
- 1 to 2 years of relevant experience in furniture assembly and production
- Avid interest in learning
- Valid driver’s license
- Valid passport to travel to Canada (Quebec) for training
- Knowledge of cabinetmaking and hardware
- Knowledge in electrical wiring and electronic connections
- Knowledge of units in the imperial system
- Ability to read and execute production plans
- Positive attitude, excellent ability to learn
- Organized, proactive, good manual dexterity, and resourcefulness
The candidate will need to frequently travel to Canada for the first few weeks of training. The schedule of travels is flexible, and personal and family life will be taken into consideration when booking trips.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package, as well as opportunities for growth and development within the company. If you are passionate about RV assembly, have a positive attitude, and a commitment to delivering high-quality work, we encourage you to apply. Please send your resume at email@example.com.